WinX DVD Ripper Platinum version is a feature-rich, powerful and easy-to-use application that allows you to rip DVDs or ISO images.
Built for Windows and macOS, the application enables you not only to rip DVDs and ISO images but also convert them into any file format with a negligible impact on the PC resources such as CPU and RAM.
There’s a broad array of file formats and these include AVI, MP4, MPEG4, MP4, FLV, and MP# to mention a few. DVDs can be converted for playback for Apple, Android, Sony and Microsoft devices. Additionally, you can export your precious DVD library to media centers such as Plex Media Server and NAS drive.
With more than 350 built-in profiles, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum prides itself on having a neat, comfortable and easy-to-use user interface that allows users to reliably back up their DVD files to any format without loss of quality. After conversion, you can comfortably enjoy your videos in a ton of devices and you can rest assured that the output will be of high quality and exceptional. Powered by Intel QSV and NVIDIA NVENC/CUDA, WinX Ripper boosts the speed of ripping by 50% while maintaining the highest possible quality.
WinX Ripper Platinum Features Overview
WinX DVD Ripper ships with the following nifty features which you can leverage:
- Quality Level 3 hardware-acceleration for efficient processing of videos
- Ability to clone/backup a DVD
- Ability to rip and convert a DVD to various conversion formats e.g. MP4, MPGE4, AVI, MP3, and FLV
- Support for all DVD types
- Ability to crop and trim DVDs
- Fast DVD speeds of up to 300-350 FPS thanks to NVIDIA GPU and Intel CPU
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Backing up DVDs without loss of image/video quality
- Ability to copy the main content title
- Free updates and upgrades for paid versions
WinX Ripper Platinum Device Profiles
Win X DVD Ripper Platinum ships with 5 main device profiles
- Apple devices: iPhone Video, iPad video, iPod video, Apple TV video, iTunes Video, iDVD video, iMovie video, Final Cut Pro Video, Air Playit video.
- Android Pad: HTC Pad Video, Samsung Pad Video, Amazon Video, Google Pad Video, Huawei Pad Video,
Lenovo Pad Video, Acer Pad Video, Asus Pad Video, General Pad Video.
- Android Mobile: HTC Mobile Video, Samsung Mobile Video, Google Mobile Video, Huawei Mobile Video,
Acer Mobile Video, Amazon Mobile Video, General Pad Video.
- Microsoft Device: Microsoft WP8 Pad, Microsoft WP8 Mobile, Xbox Video, Zune Video, Surface Video.
- Sony Device: PSP Video, PS3 Video, PS Vita Video, Xperia Video, PS4 Video.
Supported File conversion formats
WinX DVD Ripper supports the following file format conversions:
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Pricing
The Win X Ripper comes with the following pricing plans
- Free 30 day Trial
- Premium version that goes for $59.95 with a 30-day money-back guarantee
How to backup a DVD using WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
Let’s have a look at how you can backup a DVD to a folder using the application.
Step 1: Download WinX DVD Platinum Ripper
First, head out to WinX DVD home page and download either the Trial version or purchase a license.
Step 2: Launch WinX DVD Platinum Ripper
Once you have downloaded the application, launch it by double-clicking on the Ripper’s desktop icon.
This will launch the DVD ripper’s Interface as shown
Step 3: Backing up a DVD
Insert the DVD that you want to back up into the DVD ROM and click on the ‘Disc‘ option as shown.
On the pop-up dialogue, select the DVD drive and hit OK as shown below.
Next, click on the ‘DVD backup’ output format then Clone ‘DVD to Folder’. Next, Click Ok to proceed.
The following information will be displayed showing you a preview of the source file and the action to be taken., which in this case is Clone DVD To Folder.
Step 4: Select Destination folder
Head down to the bottom and select the destination folder of the backup DVD file
Step 5: Begin the backup process
To commence backing up the DVD, click on the blue Run button at the bottom right corner of the window.
The backup process will then commence
When the backup process is done, the pop-up below will be displayed confirming the success of the backup operation. Click ‘OK’ to exit.
To update the software, head out to the top section of the Window and click on ‘Check Update‘ as shown
- Free lifetime tech support for paid users via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Pricing, licensing, & registration use the address: email@example.com
- For issues with placing an order the helplines are:
International: +31 88 000 0008 USA & CA: (650) 963 – 5701
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a simple yet effective tool that gives you the freedom to rip your DVD and converts it to any device profile and any file format of your preference with a few clicks of a mouse button. It’s quite easy to use and the UI is quite intuitive and easy to get by. Whenever you need to make backup copies of your DVD files, always keep WinX DVD Ripper Platinum at mind 🙂