Become 135% More Productive
with Windows 10!
Did you recently buy a new PC with Windows 10 installed – and you’re not sure where to start?
Or did you upgrade your PC to the latest version of Windows 10, and now you’re lost and confused?
In the beginning, even I felt little uncomfortable working in the new environment.
However, with lots of practice and research and I cracked the code and became more efficient.
Hi, I’m Onuora Amobi, a former Microsoft MVP. I also run this site which teaches people how to get the most out of Microsoft’s latest operating system.
Many times, people come to me for Windows 10 help – they’ve just bought a new computer or upgraded their old one – and now they can’t find their files or certain features are missing.
Some of the most common questions I get include:
- How do I enable or disable who sees (and can access stuff) on my computer?
- Is there any way I can speed up the startup process?
- My computer keeps going into “hibernation mode” even when I don’t tell it to. How do I fix this?
- How do I keep my Windows 10 PC safe from hackers and other cyber-security threats?
• • • • I’m delighted to answer all of these questions and much more for you in my new ebook:
Windows 10 Power Tutorials
120 of the Most Popular Functions
You’ll learn 120 of the most common features and functions of this hugely popular (and powerful) operating system.
The vivid, color, step-by-step screenshots make it easy for you to follow along in this illustrated guide.
What’s more, you’ll learn how to protect your privacy, stay secure and learn lots of quick little ‘shortcuts’ you can use to navigate efficiently through Windows 10 – helping you to get more done, quickly.
- Discover how to adjust your screen resolution to make it easier to see what you’re working on, using the new SmartScreen settings
- Browse the web while staying protected from malware and spam using the all-new Microsoft Edge browser
- Access Microsoft’s cutting-edge virtual assistant, Cortana, to help you do everything from make a to-do list, to find reviews on that new restaurant that opened up, to letting you know what the weather will be this week.
Windows 10 Tutorials walks you through the most common how-to lessons for Windows 10 in one compact, downloadable guide.
And, at less than $20, you’ll have a simple, easy-to-use reference guide right at your fingertips for less than the price of dinner for two!
Get More Out of Windows 10 with These FREE Bonus Guides!
When you order today, you’ll not only get this full-color 360-page guide as an instant download, but I’ll also give you two of my best-selling items absolutely FREE with your order:
Introduction to Windows 10: Video Workshop
Now some people need to actually see the steps being done in order to learn them.
Not to worry! We’ve taken some of the most commonly asked questions and broken them down into over 50 step-by-step video lessons for you.
My customers have paid $50 to attend this online workshop – but you’ll get access to all of the videos FREE of charge with your order today.
Preserving Your Privacy in Windows 10
If you’re new to installing and using Windows 10, or you’ve bought a computer with Windows 10 pre-installed, you’re likely using it now with the default recommendations in place.
The problem with this is that it could leave you vulnerable and open to cyber-security threats. Microsoft collects a great deal of information about you and how you use the operating system – but it does so silently in the background.
With this handy guide, “Preserving Your Privacy in Windows 10”, you’ll be able to enable and disable various sharing features at will, while keeping your computer and personal information safe from prying eyes.
This downloadable ebook normally sells for $10 but it’s yours FREE when you order Windows 10 Tutorials today!
Get Instant Access to Everything You Need to Learn Windows 10!
If you’re tired of complicated tutorials written for computer geeks, or you’re tired of asking your neighbor’s kid how to do stuff on your computer, you need Windows 10 Tutorials.
Download everything to your computer instantly (I’ll even walk you through it!) so you can start learning right away. Why wait?