A comprehensive guide designed to help you use Windows 10 efficiently:
- Learn how to enable and disable features like hibernation: This has been driving our readers crazy. How to tweak and optimize the rest periods for your Windows 10 PC. We cover that in the book.
- Remember UAC? We talk about User Access Control in Windows 10 and how that has changed in Windows 10. How to enable and disable that as well.
- User Account Management. In the book we walk you through the different user account management functions in Windows 10. Learn how to safely create, delete and manage user accounts.
- Fast Startup in Windows 10. Windows 10 allows you to strip out unnecessary baggage from your startup routine so your PC can startup faster. I'll walk you through the process.
- Enable and disable disc write protection. This tutorial will show you how to use the Microsoft Diskpart feature to enable or disable write protection on a hard drive for all users in Windows 10.
We started documenting the different functions in Windows 10 when the Operating System was in Beta. In the book, we cover 120 of the most commonly used functions in Windows 10 - some well known and others a bit more obscure.
This ebook is nearly 360 pages long with clean color screenshots to make it easy for you to follow along. Whether you decide to print it or use the PDF for reference, it's designed to be an easy to read guide to your Windows 10 journey.
Why wait? Download this ebook right now
Here are a few more of the topics we cover...
Based on extensive reader feedback, we decided to document some of the basic features in Windows 10 but also a few of the more abstract ones as well...
Taskbar and Start Menu
Windows 10 Security
Managing User Profiles
Malicious Software Tools
Managing Gmail in the Mail App
Managing the Cortana App
Using Microsoft Edge
Change the Display Language
In addition to these, we have over 100 more well documented tutorials to help you get the best out of Windows 10.
In addition, we have a couple of bonuses for you today...
BONUS #1 - Get FREE lifetime access to our $50 Introduction to Windows 10 video training on Udemy.com
Hundreds of online customers have paid $50 to take this class and it's currently getting an average of 4 out of 5 stars!
From the new and improved Start Menu to the virtual assistant Cortana through to the System Settings, your instructor Lane will take you on a step by step walkthrough of the entire Operating System.
The course is structured logically so that you can get to the sections of the Operating System that are most interesting to you. By the end of the series, you will have a really great idea bout how to use Windows 10.
BONUS #2 - Get a FREE copy of our bestselling $10 eBook "Preserving your privacy in Windows 10"
When most users install Microsoft's new Operating System Windows 10, it's a lot quicker and easier to just pick the default recommended options.
The problem is, depending on how much privacy you would like on your Windows 10 device, this could be a BIG problem.
By default, Microsoft collects a lot of information about exactly how you use Windows 10 in order to improve the product but most users really don't know how or what data is collected.
This Windows 10 eBook will walk you through the privacy options in Windows 10 and show you how to turn them off and stay secure. You'll get a walkthrough of the specific settings you need to disable in order to stop Microsoft from collecting information from your device.
So, let's go over this one more time...
With today's purchase, you're getting a 360 page Windows 10 Tutorials eBook. In addition, we're throwing in an extra Windows 10 Privacy eBook and a FREE pass to a bestselling Windows 10 Training class.
This is a limited time offer so take advantage and get your copy now!
Why wait? Download this ebook right now
About the author
Onuora Amobi is a former Microsoft MVP for Windows who has covered Microsoft Windows extensively for the past decade. The owner and editor of windowschimp.com, he uses his extensive IT experience to simplify potentially complicated technical material. This is his 12th Windows related ebook.
The most comprehensive tutorial and guide for the new Microsoft Operating System...
With over 400 million consumers already, Windows 10 is big!
As a consumer or IT professional, it's critical that you really understand how to use this Operating System...