Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to manually update apps from the Store in Windows 10.
Using your Microsoft account you can use Windows Store to download and install apps that will help you socialize, share and view documents, organize photos, listen to music, watch movies, do productivity tasks and more.
Keeping your apps updated is one way to make sure your apps work correctly and that you are not missing out on new features and performance improvements.
How to Manually Update Apps From the Store:
- Open the Windows Store app.
- If you see a down arrow with a number next to the User icon, the number stands for how many app updates you have available for download.
- Click on the number to go to Downloads and installs.
- If you do not see any number, click on the User icon and then click on Downloads.
- Click on Check for updates button.
- If you have updates available for apps, then you can click on Update all to updated all apps at same time.
- If you want to update individual or selected apps only, click on the down arrow button next to the apps.