Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off automatic download and install of apps from the Store in Windows 10.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
Using your Microsoft account you can use Windows Store to download and install free and paid apps that will help you socialize, share and view documents, organize photos, listen to music, watch movies, do productivity tasks and more.
Keeping your apps updated is one way to make sure your apps work correctly and that you are not missing out on new features and performance improvements. By default Windows Store will automatically install app updates when they become available.
How to Turn On or Off Automatic Download and Install of Apps:
- Open the Windows Store app.
- Click on the User icon and then click on Settings.
- Under App updates, turn the toggle on or off under Update apps automatically. On will turn the toggle blue.