Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of the upcoming Windows 10.
This tutorial will show you how to add or remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
You can Pin or Unpin apps from Taskbar or use the Quick Launch toolbar to conveniently and quickly access apps. Just like pinning apps on Taskbar, you can drag and drop shortcuts in Quick Access bar.
How to Add or Remove Quick Launch Toolbar:
- To add Quick Launch toolbar from Taskbar, right click on an empty area on the Taskbar, navigate to Toolbars and click on New toolbar.
- Copy and paste the below location path in the folder field and click on Select Folder to add Quick Launch toolbar.
%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
- To remove Quick Launch toolbar from Taskbar, right click on an empty area on the Taskbar, navigate to Toolbars and uncheck next to Quick Launch.
You can add shortcuts of items to Quick Launch by using either method below:
- Drag any shortcut over the Quick Launch toolbar until you see either Move to Quick Launch or Create link in Quick Launch, then drop the item to create a shortcut of it in Quick Launch.
- Open the folder you accessed while creating the Quick Launch toolbar and paste or create a new shortcut for the item there.
1 thought on “Windows 10 Tutorials 83 – Add or Remove Quick Launch Toolbar”
BASIC OPERATION NOT IS TUTORIAL!
HOW TO AD/INSTALL A NEW APP I.E. GOOGLE MAPS?