Welcome to our series of tutorials on the Microsoft Windows 10 that help you understand the features of the upcoming Windows 10.
In this tutorial you will learn how to control the sign in of user directly into Local or Microsoft account at startup in Windows 10.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
- Press Windows + R keys and type netplwiz, click Ok to open User Accounts.
- Select the User Name of the Microsoft account (email address) or local account that you want to have Windows automatically sign in to at startup.
- Uncheck the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box“, and click on Ok
- Enter the password of the selected local account or Microsoft in Password and Confirm Password text box, and click on Ok
To Turn Off Automatic Sign in for All Users, check the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box“, and click on Ok.
Note: If you change the password of the user account which is used to sign in automatically to Windows at startup, then you will need to repeat all these steps again using the new password.[thrive_2step id=’39736′][/thrive_2step]