Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show how to stop driver updates in Windows 10.
Windows 10 updates will include updates for drivers and these are often installed automatically on your system. Not all driver updates are related to the hardware on your computer and this can invite system issues.
Stop Drivers Update in Windows 10:
- Open Control Panel (small icons view), and click on the System option.
- Click on the Advanced system settings link in the left sidebar.
- Click on the Hardware tab.
- Click on the Device Installation Settings button.
- Click on the radio button next to No, let me choose what to do.
- Click on the radio button next to Never install driver software from Windows Update.
- Click on the Save Changes button to save the changes.