Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to sign in to store with a different account in Windows 10.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
With Windows store you get access to free and paid apps, games, music, movies and more. If you purchase an app or game etc. on one device, you can access it freely on your other devices as well if you are signed in to Store with same account.
By default Windows 10 will sign you into Store using the same Microsoft account which you use to sign in to Windows 10. The Microsoft account with which you are signed in to Windows 10 may be different from the one which you use for signing in to Store. You can easily switch to your original account in Store by following these steps:
Sign in to Store With a Different Account in Windows 10:
- Open the Store app.
- Click on the User icon and then click on the Microsoft account which you are signed into.
- Click on your Microsoft account again and click Sign out link.
- In the Store app, click on the User icon and then click on Sign in option.
- Select new Microsoft account from the list of added accounts or click on the Microsoft account option to add a new account.
- Type in your email address and password and click Sign in button.
- Complete the verification process.