Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to create system restore point in Windows 10.
System Restore feature will use the system restore points created by System Protection feature and if your computer is not working properly, you can restore it back to same state it was in when system restore point was created.
System restore points are automatically created if system protection is turned for your drives. If you want, you can manually create system restore points as well. Here’s how:
How To Create System Restore Point in Windows 10:
- Open Control Panel (small icons view), and click on the Recovery option.
- Click on the Configure System Restore link.
- If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to continue.
- Click on the Create button.
- Enter the name for the restore point (date and time will added automatically) and click on the Create button to create the restore point.
- Click Close button to finish.