Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to turn On or Off reading view in Microsoft Edge.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
Reading view in Microsoft Edge provides a simple book like experience of web page. When reading view feature is turned on, Microsoft Edge will remove any ads on the web page and other secondary content to provide a better reading experience for your articles.
Microsoft Edge also provides you option to customize your reading view setting by changing its view style and font size.
Reading View Setting in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Under Reading view style select the style and font size.
How to Turn On Reading View in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app and open the web page.
- Click on the Book icon next to the address bar and it will turn blue to indicate the feature is turned On.
- Alternatively, press Ctrl + Shift + R keys combination.
How to Turn Off Reading View in Microsoft Edge:
- Open some other website or webpage.
- Or, press Ctrl + Shift + R keys combination.
- Or, click on the Book icon next to the address bar and it will turn black.