Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to turn On or Off page prediction in Microsoft Edge.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
Page prediction in Microsoft Edge allows you to surf the web faster. When page prediction is turned on, Microsoft Edge browser will predict which page you will be opening next and load it in background so that when you navigate to that page, it’s already cached and ready to be served instantly.
Microsoft Edge will learn from your browsing habit and the links available on the current web page and predict your next move. Page prediction can make web browsing experience so fast that it would feel like you are browsing web on your local machine.
How to Turn On or Off Page Prediction in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down the settings and click on View advanced settings button.
- Under Use page prediction to speed up browsing, improve reading, and make my overall experience better option, turn the toggle right to turn On the setting.
- Turn the toggle to left to turn Off the setting.