Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to turn On or Off password save option in Microsoft Edge.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
There are websites which require you to login with your username and password.
When you enter the login information, Microsoft Edge will prompt ask you if you want to save your login information so that next time you visit the same website, it will automatically fill the username and password for you.
On a shared computer you would want to turn this setting off as you do not want someone else to access your account. Microsoft Edge has the option to turn off this feature to prevent you from saving your login information.
How to Turn On or Off Password Save Option in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down the settings and click on View advanced settings button.
- Under Offer to save passwords, turn the toggle right to turn On the setting.
- Turn the toggle to left to turn Off the setting.
1 thought on “Windows 10 Tutorials 134 – How to Turn On or Off Save Password Option in Microsoft Edge”
Not saving the passwords for the sites