Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to turn on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
Bookmarks are the links to websites which you can access quickly by just clicking on the bookmark link from your Favorite list or Favorite bar. The Favorite bar will add a toolbar under the address bar in Microsoft Edge and all your favorite bookmarks can be accessed quickly using it.
How to Turn On Favorites Bar in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Under Show the favorites bar, turn the toggle right to turn On the Favorites bar.
- Turn the toggle to left to turn Favorite bar Off.