Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to bookmark a website in Microsoft Edge.
To fix various Windows 10/11 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10/11 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 23,167 readers.
Bookmarks are the links to websites which you can access quickly by just clicking on the bookmark link from your Favorite list or Favorite bar.
How to Bookmark a Website in Chromium-based Microsoft Edge?
Note: These steps are for the latest Chromium-based Microsoft Edge Browser. If you are still using the old version of Microsoft Edge, then you can skip this section and follow the next one.
1. Open the Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.
2. Browse for the website you want to bookmark.
3. Click on the Star icon which is right to address bar.
4. Choose the folder or create a new folder to save your bookmark.
How to Bookmark a Website in Older Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Browse the website you want to bookmark.
- Click on the Star button (Add to Favorite) in the address bar.
- Alternatively, use Ctrl + D keys combination.
- Enter the name of the website you want to identify it with.
- You can create the favorite bookmark under the main folder or you can select the desired folder from the drop-down list.
- You can also create a new folder to store the bookmark. Click on the Create new folder link, enter the name of the new folder and click Add button.
- To remove a website bookmark, click on the Hub button and then click on the Favorite tab.
- Right click on the bookmark you want to remove and click on Remove option.