Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to use Microsoft Edge InPrivate browsing feature.
To fix various Windows 10/11 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10/11 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 23,167 readers.
Every web browser nowadays offer feature of browsing the Internet privately, without leaving any traces of the website visited or cookies and temporary Internet files being saved on the system once the session is over.
Google Chrome users are familiar with this feature as Incognito Mode, in Microsoft Edge this feature is called InPrivate Browsing.
How to Use Microsoft Edge InPrivate Browsing Feature:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select New InPrivate Window.
- Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Shift+P keys combination.
- At any time you can tell if you are in private browsing mode if you see the InPrivate logo in the top left corner of the window.