Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to clear browsing data in Microsoft Edge.
To fix various Windows 10/11 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10/11 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 23,167 readers.
Like all web browsers, Microsoft Edge browser also saves your browsing data on the system to make your Internet experience better and fast.
Some of the browsing data that is commonly stored by browsers include passwords for various websites, browsing history (which websites you have been visiting), information you fill out in forms, cookies and cached files like images and other media.
For privacy reasons you may want to clear some of your browsing data or free up the space on your hard disk by removing the temporary cached data.
How to Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down the settings and click on Choose what to clear button.
- Check the items you want to clear.
- Click on the Clear button to clean the selected items.