Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to manage Microsoft account sync settings in Microsoft Windows 10.
Windows 10 has a feature to save all your system settings for themes, apps, web browser settings, passwords, language preferences and Ease of Access in OneDrive device backups.
This means you can have same settings on multiple computers by just signing in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account.
By default when you turn On this setting, all the settings mentioned above will be synced.
However, you can choose which of the Individual settings you want to sync up for your access on all systems.
Manage Microsoft Account Sync Settings:
- Open the Settings app, and click on the Accounts option.
- From the options on the left hand side, click on Sync your settings.
- On the right side panel under Sync Settings, turn the toggle On/Off (blue toggle means On).
- By default all Individual sync settings will be turned on/off depending on your choice above.
- Turn the toggle On/Off for the settings you want to sync when your Sync Settings are turned On.