Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to manage Adobe Flash Player setting in Microsoft Edge.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
Adobe Flash Player is integrated into Microsoft Edge browser and gets updated through Windows Updates.
Recently Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers blocked Adobe Flash Player over critical security flaws. Alex Stamos, Facebook’s head of security, went as far as calling for Flash to be killed off.
It is time for Adobe to announce the end-of-life date for Flash and to ask the browsers to set killbits on the same day.
— Alex Stamos (@alexstamos) July 12, 2015
Luckily you can manage Adobe Flash Player settings in Microsoft Edge and choose to enable or disable it by following the steps mentioned below:
How to Manage Adobe Flash Player Setting in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge app.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down the settings and click on View advanced settings button.
- Under Use Adobe Flash Player, turn the toggle On/Off (blue toggle means On).
- Refresh the web page to apply the settings.
5 thoughts on “Windows 10 Tutorials 120 – How to Manage Adobe Flash Player Settings in Microsoft Edge”
for more updates plz visit http://WWW.WINDOWS10EXPERTO.COM
uh yah, like You Tube etc. Hahahah. Chrome calls for its death. hahaahaha.
Useless information. It does not work! Does anyone know how to really fix this issue?
This does not seem to work on my PC even tho I have enabled there the troubleshooting thing says it’s not enabled please help