Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to change display language in Windows 10.
Windows 10 comes with an option of changing the display language of the computer from English to one of 140 other languages.
You will first need to add a language pack before you can change the display language of your computer to that language.
How to Change Display Language in Windows 10:
- Open the Settings app, and click on the Time & language option.
- From the options on the left hand side, click on Region & language.
- On the right side panel under Languages click on the language name you want to change the display to.
- Click on the Set as default button underneath the language name.
- The language change has been successful, however, you will need to sign out and sign in again. Till the time you are signed in, you will continue having the same language.
- Press Alt + F4 keys in combination and then choose Sign out.
- Sign back and your computer display language will be changed.