Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to add Gmail account in Mail App in Windows 10.
With Windows Mail app, you can have all your email—from Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, iCloud, Gmail and other accounts—in one single app.
How to Add Gmail Account in Mail App in Windows 10:
- Open Mail app from Start menu.
- In the bottom left corner, click on the Settings button.
- From the Settings menu on the right side, click Accounts option.
- Click on the Add Account option.
- From the available option, click on Google.
- Enter your Gmail username and password and click on Sign in button to proceed.
- Click Accept button to allow Mail app to access information from your Gmail account.
- Click Done to complete the setup.