Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to add Gmail account in Mail App in Windows 10.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
With Windows Mail app, you can have all your email—from Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, iCloud, Gmail and other accounts—in one single app.
How to Add Gmail Account in Mail App in Windows 10:
- Open Mail app from Start menu.
- In the bottom left corner, click on the Settings button.
- From the Settings menu on the right side, click Accounts option.
- Click on the Add Account option.
- From the available option, click on Google.
- Enter your Gmail username and password and click on Sign in button to proceed.
- Click Accept button to allow Mail app to access information from your Gmail account.
- Click Done to complete the setup.