Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to change date and time in Windows 10.
You use date and time not just to keep track of the time, most applications in computer also make use of the system’s date and time in order to function properly. There may be time when you want to change the date and time of your system to past or future.
How to Change Date and Time Using Settings app in Windows 10:
- Open the Settings app, and click on the Time & Language option.
- From the options on the left hand side, click on Date & time.
- On the right side panel under Set time automatically, push the toggle to left to turn off the automatic time updates.
- Click on Change button under Change date and time.
- Click the date and time as per your requirement.
How to Change Date and Time From Control Panel in Windows 10:
- Open Control Panel (icons view), and click on the Date and Time option.
- Click on the Change date and time button.
- Click Yes if prompted by UAC.
- Change the date from the calendar and time from under the clock.
- Click Ok to finish.