Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to change date and time in Windows 10.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
You use date and time not just to keep track of the time, most applications in computer also make use of the system’s date and time in order to function properly. There may be time when you want to change the date and time of your system to past or future.
How to Change Date and Time Using Settings app in Windows 10:
- Open the Settings app, and click on the Time & Language option.
- From the options on the left hand side, click on Date & time.
- On the right side panel under Set time automatically, push the toggle to left to turn off the automatic time updates.
- Click on Change button under Change date and time.
- Click the date and time as per your requirement.
How to Change Date and Time From Control Panel in Windows 10:
- Open Control Panel (icons view), and click on the Date and Time option.
- Click on the Change date and time button.
- Click Yes if prompted by UAC.
- Change the date from the calendar and time from under the clock.
- Click Ok to finish.