Welcome to our series of Microsoft Windows 10 tutorials that help you understand the features of this new operating system by Microsoft.
This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off Cortana in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
If you’ve enabled Cortana system-wide, you can use Cortana to assist you while browsing Internet.
How to Turn On or Off Cortana in Microsoft Edge:
- Click the … button in the upper right corner of Edge browser, and then click Settings.
- In the Settings sidebar click View advanced settings.
- Push the toggle to right under Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge in Advanced settings menu (it will turn blue).
- To turn it off push the toggle to left under Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge in Advanced settings menu.