On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest Sony Drivers for Windows 10.
Getting the appropriate drivers for a device ensures that it will reach the highest possible level of reliability and performance.
The link given below points to the official driver repository where you have to select your device and download the drivers.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DRIVER&icid=home|type1_us_en|drivers’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download Sony Drivers[/thrive_link]
Sony Corporation, commonly referred to as Sony, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
The company is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
Sony is ranked 105th on the 2014 list of Fortune Global 500.
It primarily focused on the Electronics (such as AV/IT products and components), Gaming (such as the PlayStation), Entertainment (such as motion pictures and music), and Financial Services (such as insurance and banking) sectors.
The group consists of Sony Corporation (holding and electronics), Sony Computer Entertainment (games), Sony Pictures Entertainment (motion pictures),Sony Music Entertainment (music), Sony/ATV Music Publishing (music publishing), Sony Financial Holdings (financial services) and others.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]