On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest Realtek Drivers for Windows 10.
The appropriate drivers for an audio device can make a big difference in quality and will potentially offer a lot of new features.
The link given below points to the official driver repository where you have to select your device and download the drivers.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’http://www.realtek.com/downloads/’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download Realtek Drivers[/thrive_link]
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]
Realtek Semiconductor Corp is a fabless semiconductor company situated in the Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu, Taiwan, was founded in October 1987, and subsequently approved as a listed company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange in 1998.
As of 2013, Realtek employs 2,000 people, of whom 78% work in research and development.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Update 9/3/2015 – New Realtek ALC Audio Driver Is Available – Version 188.8.131.5281
Intel has rolled out a new version of its Realtek ALC Audio driver compatible with some of its NUC devices, namely version 184.108.40.20681, which includes support for both 32- and 64-bit variants of Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system.
Update 8/21/2015 – Realtek’s USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Controllers Receive Windows 10 Support
Realtek has just announced availability of its new 10.002.0807.2015 USB LAN driver targeted at the RTL8153 USB 3.0 Gigabit and RTL8152B(N) USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet controllers, which provides support for both 32- and 64-bit variants of Windows 10.
Update 8/19/2015 – Realtek releases Its First Official Windows 10 LAN Driver
Realtek has made available its first Windows 10-compatible network driver, namely version 10.003.0728.2015, which includes support for both 32- and 64-bit architectures, and might also implement a few stability and performance improvements .
In addition to that, the producer has updated its other drivers as well: you can download the 106.013.0727.2015 package suitable for Windows Vista and Server 2008 OSes, as well as version 7.092.0727.2015 targeted at Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 platforms.
Moreover, Realtek has also provided an 8.038.0727.2015 archive supporting both architectures of Microsoft’s Windows 8, 8.1, and Server 2012 operating systems.