On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest O2Micro Drivers for Windows 10.
O2Micro products are not designed to work with drivers. In case of a failing device, the best course of action is to take it into the local store and have it repaired.
O2Micro International limited designs was founded in April 1995.
It develops and markets innovative power management components for the Computer, Consumer, Industrial, Automotive and Communications markets.
Its strengths lie in its system architecture knowledge in power management, fast time-to-market, strong customer relationships, and mixed signal engineering Integrated Circuit (IC) capabilities.
The strength in mixed signal engineering is due to O2Micro’s talented teams of analog and digital engineers.
With offices worldwide, the company is staffed by a team of industry veterans with a successful track record and proven expertise in design, marketing, and operations.
The company’s IC products are manufactured by recognized foundries worldwide.
O2Micro maintains an extensive portfolio of intellectual property, and has numerous trademark applications and copyright registrations.
O2Micro’s extensive list of customers includes most of the world’s leading electronics manufacturers of Computer, Consumer, Industrial, Automotive and Communications products.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]