On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest Lenovo Drivers for Windows 10.
Getting the required drivers for a Laptop is a necessity to ensure that the highest possible performance and reliability is achieved.
The link given below points to the official driver repository where you have to select your device and download the drivers.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’support.lenovo.com/us/en/products’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download Lenovo Drivers[/thrive_link]
Lenovo Group Ltd is a Chinese multinational computer technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China, and Morrisville, North Carolina, United States.
It designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices, IT management software and smart televisions.
In 2014, Lenovo was the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales. It markets the ThinkPad line of notebook computers and the ThinkCentre line of desktops.
Lenovo was founded in Beijing in 1984 as Legend and was incorporated in Hong Kong in 1988. It acquired IBM’s personal computer business in 2005 and agreed to acquire its Intel-based server business in 2014.
Lenovo entered the smartphone market in 2012 and as of 2014 is the largest vendor of smartphones in Mainland China.
In January 2014, Lenovo agreed to acquire the mobile phone handset maker Motorola Mobility from Google, and in October 2014 the deal was finalized. Lenovo is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]