On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest Broadcom Drivers for Windows 10.
Broadcom generally creates wireless devices, a wireless device will not work unless it has the appropriate drivers for it.
The link given below points to the official driver repository where you have to select your device and download the drivers.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.broadcom.com/support/download-search’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download Broadcom Drivers[/thrive_link]
Broadcom Corporation is an American fabless semiconductor company in the wireless and broadband communication business.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California. Broadcom was founded by a professor-student pair Henry Samueli and Henry T. Nicholas III from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 1991.
In 1995, the company moved from its Westwood, Los Angeles, office to Irvine, California. In 1998, Broadcom became a public company on the NASDAQ exchange (ticker symbol: BRCM) and now employs approximately 11,750 people worldwide in more than 15 countries.
Broadcom is among Gartner’s Top 10 Semiconductor Vendors by revenue. In 2012, Broadcom’s total revenue was $8.01 billion.
In 2013, Broadcom was No. 327 on the Fortune 500, climbing 17 places from its 2012 ranking of No. 344. Broadcom first landed on the Fortune 500 in 2009.
You can find Broadcom’s homepage in this link.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]