Welcome to our Windows 10 Atheros Drivers page.
On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest Atheros Drivers for Windows 10.
Atheros is mostly making wireless chipsets, a wireless chipset might not even function without its driver.
Regarding Atheros, there is no official website to get the appropriate drivers. So you have two choices.
- Get the drivers from an unofficial source
- Get the drivers from the official website of your device that has an atheros chipset (Dell, Lenovo, Sony etc).
The link given down below points to an unofficial source (the most trusted one) that has all of the Atheros drivers.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.atheros-drivers.com/’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download Atheros Drivers[/thrive_link]
Qualcomm Atheros is a developer of semiconductors for network communications, particularly wireless chipsets.
Founded under the name Atheros in 1998 by experts in signal processing from Stanford University, the University of California, Berkeley and the private industry, the company went public in 2004.
On January 5, 2011, it was announced that Qualcomm had agreed to a takeover of the company for a valuation of US$3.7 billion.
When the acquisition was completed on May 24, 2011, Atheros became a subsidiary of Qualcomm operating under the name Qualcomm Atheros.
You can find the official Atheros homepage in this link.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]