Welcome to our Windows 10 ASUS Drivers page.
On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest ASUS Drivers for Windows 10.
Having the appropriate drivers can significantly improve your experience with a PC.
The link given below points to the official driver repository where you have to select your device and download the drivers.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.asus.com/support’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download ASUS Drivers[/thrive_link]
ASUSTeK Computer Inc is a Taiwanese multinational computer hardware and electronics company headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan.
Its products include desktops, laptops, netbooks, LED/LCD panels, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, motherboards, graphics cards, optical storage, multimedia products, servers, workstations, and tablet PCs.
ASUS is the world’s fifth-largest PC vendor by 2014 unit sales (after Lenovo, HP, Dell and Acer).
It ranked first in the IT Hardware category of the 2008 Taiwan Top 10 Global Brands survey with a total brand value of $1.3 billion.
You can find ASUS homepage in this link.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]