On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest HTC Drivers for Windows 10.
Unlike computers, smarphones don’t have separate drivers for each component.
If something breaks, you’ll have to re-install the whole ROM/OS.
The link given below points to the official ROM repository where you have to select your device and download the ROM.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’http://www.htc.com/us/support/rom-downloads.html’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download HTC ROMs[/thrive_link]
HTC Corporation is a Taiwanese multinational manufacturer of smartphones and tablets headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan.
Founded in 1997, HTC began as an original design manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer, designing and manufacturing devices such as mobile phones, touchscreen phones, and PDAs based on Windows Mobile OS and Brew MP to market to mobile network operators who were willing to pay a contract manufacturer for customized products.
After initially making smartphones based mostly on Windows Mobile, HTC expanded its focus in 2009 to devices based on Android, and in 2010 to Windows Phone.
As of 2011, HTC primarily releases and markets its smartphones under the HTC brand, ranking as the 98th top brand on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands 2011 report.
HTC is a founding member of the Open Handset Alliance, a group of handset manufacturers and mobile network operators dedicated to the development of the Android mobile device platform.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]