On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest Acer Drivers for Windows 10.
Whether you have a Acer notebook, desktop, All in one or an Ultra-thin laptop, you need to have the appropriate drivers installed.
It is necessary to get the appropriate drivers for your device so that you can get the best possible experience out of it. (ex. sound, display, etc).
The link given below points to the official driver repository where you have to select your device and download the drivers.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Download Acer Drivers[/thrive_link]
The link given below points to the official homepage of Acer.[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/home’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Acer’s Homepage[/thrive_link]
Acer Inc. is a Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics corporation specializing in advanced electronics technology. The company is headquartered in Xizhi, New Taipei City, Taiwan.
Acer’s products include desktop and laptop PCs, tablet computers, servers, storage devices, displays, LED, LCD and plasma televisions, smartphones and peripherals.
In 2014 Acer was the fourth-largest personal computer vendor in the world. In the early 2000s, Acer implemented a new business model, shifting from a manufacturer to a designer, marketer and distributor of products, while performing production processes via contract manufacturers.
In addition to its core business, Acer owns the largest franchised computer retail chain in Taipei, Taiwan.
How to Scan for missing Windows 10 DriversSo usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install drivers is through the Device Manager.Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline="Keep Drivers Up to Date always"] Driver download from this page will be one time installation.
What if there is an update tomorrow?
Learn how to scan and automatically find the best suitable driver for computer hardware. Using a simple application, it is possible to keep constant check for new updates so that you get optimal experience every time![thrive_2step id='39733'][thrive_link color='light' size='small' align='aligncenter']Get Access Now (It's Free)[/thrive_link] [/thrive_2step] [/thrive_text_block]