Welcome to our Windows 10 3com Drivers page.
On this page, we will share the information we have on the latest 3com Drivers for Windows 10.
3Com Corporation is a digital electronics manufacturer best known for its computer network infrastructure products.
3Com provides network interface controllers and switches, routers, wireless access points and controllers, IP voice systems, and intrusion prevention systems.
On April 12, 2010, Hewlett-Packard completed the acquisition of 3Com.
Since the HP acquisition, 3Com has been fully absorbed by HP and no longer exists as a separate entity.[thrive_2step id=’39733′][/thrive_2step]
Windows 10 3com Drivers
You can find 3com’s home page – https://www.hpe.com/us/en/networking.html
You can find 3com Drivers at the following link – http://www8.hp.com/us/en/drivers.html
How to scan for missing 3com Windows 10 Drivers and optimize your system performance!
So usually the best way to handle hardware issues and install 3com drivers is through the Device Manager.
Let’s walk through the steps.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows 10 by pressing the Winkey + X at the same time. Winkey is the Windows key on your keyboard. The Power User Menu will pop up.
- Select the Control Panel option from here.
- If you can’t see all the different options in the panel, then change the view to Small icons, and all options will be displayed.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Expand the categories in the Device Manager and locate the device you want to update the driver for.
- A windows will pop-up with two choices. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Browse and then select the location of the downloaded driver file. You can also copy and paste the location of the downloaded driver files into the location address bar.
- Hit Next and Windows 10 will try and automatically find the associate driver and install it.
Now a computer restart is usually not needed, but if it is necessary, do a reboot and your drive will be installed, and the hardware ready to use.
Other options for installing Windows 10 3com drivers
If that doesn’t work, it’s time to look for other solutions online.
Look through the forums, questions and Google and see if you can find a solution.
Third Party Driver Software
If all of the above doesn’t work for you, you should use a third party software solution.
We recommend Driver Reviver.
Why use Driver Reviver?
Considering all of the individual components on your PC, not to mention external devices such as printers, scanners, web cams, Hard Drives and more, keeping abreast of all the latest Drivers can not only be a time consuming and tedious task, but also one that can be terribly confusing.
Driver Reviver solves this problem by allowing you to scan all of your hardware to identify the current Driver that is installed on your system, and determines if it is the most up-to-date version.
Once the required updates are identified, Driver Reviver then allows you to quickly and easily download and install all these updates from one central location.
Driver Reviver ensures you are getting the maximum performance from your PC, its components and its software.