In the last few years, video content has gained more engagements on social media platforms than any other form of content. With the rise in the popularity and reach of video content, the demand for a robust professional video editing program has also risen. It’s evident since social media influencers and marketers want their videos to be perfect and unique, which cannot be achieved just by shooting and posting a video. To make a video presentable, professional, and unique, you require an allrounder video editor application to add filters, animations, sounds, and other effects.
If you are looking for robust video editing software to make your videos stand out in the crowd, your search might end with TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor.
TunesKit AceMovi is a popular video editing application for Windows and macOS that can be used for improving the quality of the video that you have shot for your social media marketing, product promotion, or more. It is getting significant popularity because of the features it comes with.
In this detailed TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor Review, we will find out what features it comes with and whether it is worth the hype or not.
TunesKit AceMovi Installation on Windows
The installation of TunesKit AceMovi is pretty similar to installing any other software on Windows operating system.
- First, you have to download the AceMovi installer from the official website, which is about 86 MB in size.
- After downloading the installer, run it and begin installing the program.
- Depending on the system configuration, the app will take some time to finish installing.
- After the installation is over, you can click Finish and launch the AceMovi Video Editor.
How to activate TunesKit AceMovi with a Registration code?
If you have purchased a license code of TunesKit AceMovi video editor, you can activate it by following these instructions:
- Launch the application.
- At the top bar, click on the Help button, and select the Register option from the menu.
- Enter the email address you have used to purchase the license and enter the Registration code along with it.
- Click on the Register button, and the TunesKit AceMovi will be successfully registered.
TunesKit AceMovi Features
TunesKit AceMovi is one of the many video editing applications you will find on the internet. But what makes it apart from others is the unique features it comes with.
Here are the top features of AceMovi that get users attracted to it:
- It is one of the few video editing applications that support both Windows and macOS.
- TunesKit AceMovi supports a large number of formats like MP4, M4V, MOV, MKV, MPG,3GP, 3GP-2, OGV, and others. You can also export videos for specific devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Galaxy series, Huawei, Xbox, PSP, LG TV, etc. You can also export the video as per the web platform on which you want to upload it, for example, Youtube, Facebook, or others.
- AceMovi is a two-in-one application. Apart from being a robust video editing app, it is also a screen recorder. You can record your video calls, PPTs, etc., and directly edit them for presenting.
- It comes with basic to advance level editing options such as cropping, splitting, rotating, trimming, adjusting speed, adding transitions, adding background music, changing resolution, adding text, and many more.
- On the real-time preview window, you can check what your video will look like before exporting the final output.
- The application comes with a vast library of stock media to add videos, music, templates, images, and more for free in your main video.
- One of the best things about TunesKit AceMovi is unlike other video editing programs, it is pretty easy to perform video editing on it and get used to its working.
How to use TunesKit AceMovi for video editing?
After installing the TunesKit AceMovi and knowing its feature, you can start using it. To use the video editing application and its components, follow these steps:
- When you first launch the TunesKit AceMovi application, you will get the tutorial box. You can use this box to take a short tour of the application and learn basic functions.
- You can record a video using the in-built screen-recorder or export it from the computer to begin editing.
- Add the media to the timeline to apply different available effects at different time points.
- You can use the following tools to add effects at any point in the video
- From the right-side panel, you can adjust the Video, Audio, and Color settings of the video project.
- At the mid of the app window, you will find the Toolbar for undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, delete, split, adjust speed, keyframing, crop, zoom, and add a marker.
- After editing the video according to your needs, you can click on Export to bring out the output.
- Choose the output format according to Video, Device, or the Web medium on which you want to post the video. If you wish, you can change the output folder and other settings. Finally, click on Export to save the video.
System Requirements for TunesKit AceMovi
For Windows OS
To install TunesKit AceMovi on your Windows OS, your system should follow these requirements:
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11|
|Processor||1 GHz or more|
|RAM||512 MB or higher|
|Screen||1024 x 768 or higher resolution|
To install TunesKit AceMovi on your macOS, your system should follow these requirements:
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra,10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina|
|Processor||1 GHz or more|
|RAM||256 MB or higher|
|Screen||1024 x 768 or higher resolution|
Pricing of TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor
The TunesKit AceMovi comes with both the free version and the paid version. The free version lets you use all the tools of the application, but the output will have a watermark of the manufacturer. On the other hand, the paid version comes in three packages – Monthly, Yearly, and Lifetime. Currently, this is how they are priced for both Windows OS and macOS:
- Monthly: $19.95
- Yearly: $39.95
- Lifetime: $59.95
If you want a video editor that does not have a huge learning curve and provides all basic to advanced video editing features, then there is no better application than TunesKit AceMovi. It comes with heavy elements, still pretty light to the PC. It is one of the best video editing software for YouTube. You can use TunesKit AceMovi to make your dull videos good enough for posting on online platforms for promotional gain and popularity.
The free trial version has all the same features as the full version. The only difference is that the exported videos in the free trial version will be watermarked.
No. Currently, TunesKit AceMovi only allows you to export the video to the computer, iOS or Android devices, smart TV, game console, etc. If you want to share the video on the social platform, you can first export and save it on the computer and then upload it online.
Peter is an Electrical Engineer whose primary interest is tinkering with his computer. He is passionate about Windows 10 Platform and enjoys writing tips and tutorials about it.