Do you want to mirror your Android phone or tablet screen on your PC without USB debugging? If so, you’re in luck!
One of the coolest features of Android is its ability to be mirrored on a PC or laptop screen. This can be really handy if you need to give a presentation or just want to watch a movie on a bigger screen.
To fix various Windows 10 problems, we recommend Outbyte PC Repair:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware damage, hardware failure, and optimise your computer for peak performance. In three simple steps, you can resolve PC issues and remove virus damage:
- Download Outbyte PC Repair Software
- Click Start Scan to detect Windows 10 issues that may be causing PC issues.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with your computer's security and performance.
This month, Outbyte has been downloaded by 26,078 readers.
In this blog post, we will show you how to mirror your Android device to your PC without USB debugging enabled.
Note: If you are looking for ways to enable USB Debugging on a Broken Screen Android device or mirror a broken Android device, follow this post:
What are the advantages of Mirroring Android to PC?
There are several advantages of mirroring your Android device to your PC.
- Firstly, it allows you to give presentations directly from your Android device.
- Secondly, you can watch movies or play games on a larger screen.
- It is also a great way to troubleshoot any issues you may be having with your Android device.
What are the requirements to Mirror Android to PC?
In order to mirror your Android device to your PC, you will need the following:
- An Android device running version Lollipop (v.21) or higher
- A PC or laptop running Windows XP or higher
- A USB cable or both devices are connected to the same network.
- USB debugging is enabled on your Android device.
Once you have all of the above, you are ready to start mirroring your Android device.
What is USB Debugging?
USB debugging is a mode that allows your Android device to communicate with your computer over a USB connection.
It is mainly used for development purposes, but it can also be handy if you need to transfer data between your computer and your Android device.
In order to enable USB debugging on your Android device, follow these steps:
- On your Android device, you will need to go into the Settings menu.
- Once you are in the Settings menu, scroll down to the bottom and tap on About Phone.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and tap on Build Number seven times.
- You will see a message that says “You are now a developer!“
- Go back to the main Settings menu and you will now see a new option called Developer Options.
- Tap on this and then scroll down until you see the option for USB Debugging.
- Turn this on and you are now ready to start mirroring your Android device.
How to Mirror Android to PC without USB Debugging?
Due to some issues with your Android device, you may not be able to enable USB debugging. In such a case, you might not mirror Android to PC in the usual standard way.
But, there is a workaround for this. By using the Screen Stream Over HTTP app. This app works without USB debugging and it is really easy to use.
Here are the steps to install and use the Screen Stream Over HTTP:
- On your Android device open Google Play Store, search for Screen Stream over HTTP, and install the app by tapping on the Install button.
- Upon installation, launch the app. On the main screen, you will see device address.
- Type this address on your PC’s web browser.
- Next, tap on the Start icon on the application to start screening.
- The app will ask permission to capture the screen. Tap on Start Now.
- The Android mirroring will be started on your PC screen.
- To stop the mirroring, go to the app and tap on Stop.
- By tapping the Settings icon, you can configure how you want to mirror your Android screen to the PC.
This is how you can use Screen Stream Over Http to mirror your Android device without USB Debugging.
In this blog post, we have shown you how to mirror your Android device to your PC without USB debugging. We have also explained what USB debugging is and how it can be useful.
We hope that you found this blog post to be helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the space below.
You can use the Screen Stream Over Http app to mirror your screen without USB debugging. We have explained how to do this in the blog post.
No, you do not need to root your Android device in order to use this method.
Yes, as long as both the PC and the Android device are connected to the same network, you can mirror your screen.
Peter is an Electrical Engineer whose primary interest is tinkering with his computer. He is passionate about Windows 10 Platform and enjoys writing tips and tutorials about it.