All the browser have their download manager, but with one problem. Their functions are strictly limited. So, even if you have an internet connection, you can have troubles while downloading any file.
Slow download speed is the most annoying thing ever. So, if you want a better downloading rate, you need to look into other options. Download managers can help you in this matter.
What does a download manager do? They tend to speed up the download process, support schedule download, catch content automatically, resume or pause the download and, much more.
So, choosing the best download manager can mean a better speed with good security. And, that’s why I’ll giving you the five best download manager for Windows 10. Let’s take a look at them now, shall we?
Read More: 10 Best Rainmeter Skins for Windows 10
#1 - Free Download Manager
This tool is one of the most fantastic download managers for Windows 10. It’s far a powerful download accelerator and organizer with a pleasant user interface.
Free download manager additionally permits you to customize numerous download alternatives including traffic usage, control document priorities, correctly download large documents, resume broken downloads. FDM can speed up your downloads up to 10 times so that you can revel in the download content material faster.
Features of Free Download Manager
- Built-in file uploader
- Download Accelerator
- HTTP/FTP/Bit-torrent support
- Safely Download the files
- Supports remote downloads
- Broken downloads can be resumed
- Support for adjusting traffic usage
- Available in many languages
#2 - Internet Download Manager
Nowadays a newer version of this tool delivers Windows 10 compatibility, because of this I have listed it here.
The exact description of this tool will be that Internet Download Manager can increase the download speed via up to five times as it segments documents dynamically throughout the download process. And, it reuses the available connections that won’t require any login sessions.
But if for some reason the download stops because of a bad connection or network problems, your computer shutting down or a blackout.
Whatever the reason you don’t need to worry about interruptions in the download process. Internet Download Manager will just resume from where it was left off. Well, it’s my personal favorite.
Features of Internet Download Manager
- Support for proxy servers, FTP and HTTP protocols, firewalls, cookies, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing.
- Command line support.
- Sounds on different events
- Enhanced virus protection on download completion.
- Improved integration for IE 11 and IE based browsers.
#3 - JDownloader
It is an advanced download manager for people who are heavy downloaders and want better speed.
It’s free of cost and is an open source download manager. It’s available for Windows, Linux, and Mac
Therefore, power users will have a blast with this one. It supports over 300 decryption plugins, automatic RAR extraction, password list searching. It even comes with an OCR for completing some of the captcha 'I'm not a robot' checks you encounter on download sites.
On the other hand, you’ll need Java Runtime Environment to run it. But I should warn you as the installation has some adware’s, So, you need to be careful when installing it. You need to deselect any unwanted program it is recommending.
Features of JDownloader
- Completes CAPTCHAs automatically
- Web-based remote control.
- Bypass Ad URLs.
- Support File Hosting for Free and Premium Accounts.
- Automatically Join and Uncompress files.
- Theme Support
Read More: Best Photo Editors for Windows 10
#4 - EagleGet
EagleGet is a flexible download manager. It’s fast, clean and efficient, no worries about safety.
It’s a smart product making downloading easier than ever. It has accelerated downloads, automatic malware checking, automatic and batch downloads, and lots more where these came.
The extension works fabulously with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer. And, it will identify any downloadable contents and notify you then and there. So, you just have to click download, and it will be yours.
While installing this program, you need to keep all the tabs closed. As the windows close automatically, there could be any working process lost.
Features of EagleGet
- Compatible with all browsers.
- Malware checker.
- Bundled extra software.
- Built-in Video Sniffer & Video Sniffer.
- Built-in download scheduler for multiple queues.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Batch downloads function with clipboard capture.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
Read More: 6 Best Driver Updater Software
#5 - Download Accelerator Plus
This one is an excellent free version of a download manager.
Though the free version of the manager is a pared-back version of the pro version, it is useful and is more than just a demo. Also, It will contain everything you’ll need to get the fast, efficient download.
Although the demo version doesn’t have the privacy protection, you will get a link checker instead. And you will also get video previewing, file conversion, secure downloading and multiple connections to boost the speed of your downloads.
If you are a media fan, then this one is apparently for you. It won’t matter if you have a slow server or a wrong network.
Features of Download Accelerator Plus
- Includes a download speed indicator, active downloads indicators, and cart for dragging links.
- Can download video and MP3 from favorite video websites.
- Can watch the video while downloading.
- Works well with ZIP and RAR archives
- Download entire folders including subfolders via FTP.
- Automatically restarts download when download speed decreases to avoid a stoppage.
Read More: 5 Best Airdrop Alternatives for Windows 10
These are the top 5 download managers you can try out to boost your downloads. I liked Internet Download Manager and Free Download Manager. Though the others are equally good, it's up to you to choose the right one.